Harrick Scientific Products specializes in designing and manufacturing instruments for optical spectroscopy. Since being established in 1969, Harrick Scientific has advanced the frontiers of optical spectroscopy through its innovations in all spectroscopic techniques. The founder of the company, Dr. N.J. Harrick, pioneered ATR (attenuated total reflection) spectroscopy and became the principal developer of this technique. Harrick Scientific offers a complete selection of sampling accessories, including both standard and custom designs, as well as an extensive line of optical elements.
Chief Spectroscopic Techniques Supported
- Specular reflection
- Diffuse reflection
Harrick Scientific serves analytical markets worldwide. Harrick's customers typically are from research or quality control laboratories of industrial, governmental, research, and academic institutions throughout the world. Industries served include chemical, electronic, pharmaceutical, forensics, and biomedical.
Harrick Scientific offers the most complete line of spectroscopy sampling products, including:
- Video MVP — a diamond micro ATR accessory with built-in camera
- MVP Pro Star — an affordable monolithic diamond ATR accessory
- ConcentratIR2 — a compact, multi reflection horizontal ATR micro-sampler that utilizes a Si or diamond ATR
- Praying Mantis — a diffuse reflectance accessory available with environmental chambers/reaction cells
- Seagull — a variable angle specular reflection and ATR accessory
- VariGATR — a variable angle grazing angle ATR accessory for monolayers on Gold and Silicon substrates
- FiberMate 2 — an interface between spectrometers and fiberoptic applications
- MultiLoop, Omni-Diff, and Omni-Spec — fiberoptic probes for ATR, diffuse reflection, and specular reflection
- A variety of liquid and gas transmission cells
- Custom design development
Harrick Scientific Products is located 30 miles north of New York City in Pleasantville, New York. Our products are also available through FT-IR and UV–vis spectrometer manufacturers, as well as distributors in the United States and throughout the world.
Harrick Scientific Products, Inc.
141 Tompkins Ave,
Pleasantville, NY 10570
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES