Since its founding in 1986, Moxtek has become a leading supplier of advanced nano-optical and X-ray components used in display electronics, imaging, and analytical instrumentation.
Moxtek empowers creators of cutting-edge technology to break the barriers of scientific performance by engineering precision solutions developed through shared expertise. It is our goal is to become our customers' preferred supplier. To achieve customer satisfaction, Moxtek is committed to a culture of compliance to internal and external requirements, continuous improvements, collaboration, and customer focus. We are actively engaged in the development and manufacturing of innovative technology. We believe our future success lies in collaboration with both current and future partners. Please contact us with any ideas you may have for new products or collaboration.
Chief Spectroscopic Techniques Supported
Moxtek Beamsplitter processing light
- Energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy
- Wavelength dispersive X-ray spectroscopy
- X-ray diffraction
- UV, visible, IR spectrometry
Moxtek, Inc. serves the analytical instrumentation and projection display markets.
- ProFlux Wiregrid Polarizers — High transmission and contrast inorganic polarizers for UV, visible, and IR applications.
- MAGNUM® Miniature X-ray Sources — The leading X-ray source technology for handheld and bench top X-ray analysis applications.
- XPIN Detectors — The latest generation of affordable Si-PIN detectors for X-ray fluorescence spectrometry.
- AP5, AP3, and ProLINE Windows — Ultrathin polymer windows for energy and wavelength dispersive spectroscopy.
- DuraBeryllium Windows — The most rugged and reliable beryllium windows available for X-ray applications.
- MX Series JFET — The lowest noise JFET
452 W 1260 N
Orem, UT 84057
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES