B&W Tek is an advanced instrumentation company producing optical spectroscopy, laser instrumentation, and laboratory, portable
and handheld Raman systems. Since its establishment in 1997 as a provider of OEM laser and spectrometer modules and components,
B&W Tek has grown into an industry leading, total solutions provider; coupling our core technologies with custom design and
manufacturing capabilities. Our strong history of innovation and commitment to education & support coupled with our user-friendly,
high performance solutions has made B&W Tek the leading choice in mobile molecular spectroscopy solutions.
Chief Spectroscopic Techniques Supported
B&W Tek provides solutions for numerous different applications and fields, including:
- Academic labs
- Government labs
- Materials Science
- NanoRam – handheld Raman spectrometer designed for use by non-specialists
- i-Raman–high resolution portable Raman spectrometer
- i-Raman Plus – highly sensitive high resolution portable Raman spectrometer
- i-Raman EX – 1064 nm portable Raman spectrometer
- Exemplar – "smart" CCD spectrometer
- Exemplar LS – low straylight "smart" CCD spectrometer
- Exemplar Plus – highly sensitive "smart" back-thinned CCD spectrometer
- OEM/OED design and development services
B&W Tek corporate headquarters is located in Delaware, USA with other major facilities in Lubeck, Germany; Shanghai, China;
and Saitama, Japan. B&W Tek also has a network of over 60 qualified distribution channels around the world.
B&W Tek, Inc.
19 Shea Way
Newark, DE 19713
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES