CHROMacademy offers instruction for chemical analysts via Live @ Your Place, Live-on the-Web, and
http://CHROMacademy.com/ is an intuitive e-learning and troubleshooting platform with more than 5000 pages of content for HPLC, GC, sample preparation,
and hyphenated techniques, including ICP-MS and IR. No other educational platform offers separation scientists more live streaming
events, a knowledge base, practical solutions, and new technologies in one easy to navigate website. For onsite training or
web based instruction, CHROMacademy will help achieve your goals.
- Food & beverages
- Web based e-learning, troubleshooting and reference site for analytical scientists
- HPLC and GC troubleshooting apps
- Monthly webcasts to increase your knowledge from the comfort and convenience of your desk
- Multimedia and video tutorials to enhance your skills at your own pace
- Interactive experiments, lab simulations, and tools improve your productivity
- Applications, news, and feature articles by world leaders in analytical science
- Troubleshooting modules based on real-world laboratory experience help you solve common problems
- Access to over 5000 articles and application notes from LCGC
- Live @ Your Place (On Site Training)
- Live-on-the-Web (Live, instructor led, web based training)
- GLP Consulting
- and more.
In addition, CHROMacademy has an interactive discussion forum where visitors can get technical and application assistance
from other users or provide advice to members who are looking for help.
485 Route 1 South
Building F, Suite 210
Iselin, NJ 08830
Director of Business Development