Cobolt AB (Stockholm, Sweden) has, since the year 2000, been committed to development and supply of innovative laser products that meet or exceed the market's expectations concerning performance, quality, and robustness. Through continuous technology development, customer orientation, and an ISO-certified quality management system, Cobolt has become a preferred supplier of lasers to major manufacturers of analytical instrumentation equipment and leading research labs.
Chief Spectroscopic Techniques Supported
- Laser induced fluorescence (LIF)
- Raman spectroscopy
- Ultra-sonics spectroscopy
- Dynamic light scattering
- Particle image velocimetry
Cobolt supplies high performance laser products to manufacturers of analytical instrumentation equipment and research labs.
- Cobolt 04-01 and 05-01 Series lasers: continuous wave (CW) SLM diode-pumped solid-state (DPSS) lasers in the visible, ultraviolet (UV) and near infrared (NIR) spectral ranges (355–1064 nm, 10 mW–3 W)
- Cobolt 06-01 Series lasers: ultra-compact diode and SLM DPSS lasers in a plug-and-play format (405–660 nm, up to 250 mW)
- Light Engine Subsystems
46 8 545 912 30
46 8 545 912 31
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES